Personal Vault Storage Service
Take a moment and think about the things you could never do without. They might include collector or historical items and documents or things that carry sentimental value and are irreplaceable.
In the critical moments of your life, what documents could you not operate without? In some cases, original documents are required, rendering copies unofficial. So, while it is good to have backup copies, safely storing the originals is vital—and keeping them on site may not be optional.
Advanced Records Management (ARM) offers unparalleled security for your personal valuables and vital records in our secure vault.
Documents and Property
When taking a quick inventory of your valuables, it’s easy to overlook some. Here’s a short list of valuables that are best stored in a remote vault:
- Property abstracts
- Title certificates
- Social Security cards
- Birth certificates
- Wedding certificates
- Divorce papers
- Collectibles (comic books, stamps, sports cards, etc.)
- Electronic media (CDs, USB drives, hard drives) with confidential or irreplaceable data
Location, Location, Location
Storing valuables and vital records in your home leaves them vulnerable to fire, flooding, or other disasters. At ARM, we store your irreplaceable items in our secure, purpose-built vault that offers:
- Off-Site Location – Our facility offers the protection that comes with storing your valuables away from your residence, in a vault and building that are both purpose-built for housing valuable and irreplaceable items safely and securely.
- Climate Controls – Our vault features independent temperature and humidity controls—separate from the rest of our facility. The environmental conditions within the vault are constantly monitored and automatically maintained at the ideal levels for archival storage.
- Ceramic Fiber Construction – Built to withstand hot and long-lasting fires, ceramic fiber is sandwiched between fire-resistant panels to protect your items from fire and heat.
- High-Tech Smoke and Fire Detection – Our smoke and fire detection system uses ionized and photoelectric technologies for early fire detection.
- Waterless Fire Suppression – Our vault is equipped with FM200 gas fire suppression, which keeps your items safe from water damage.
- Multi-Layered Security – Our entire facility is protected by multiple security systems, and the interior and exterior of the vault are monitored via video surveillance and motion detectors. In addition, key card access controls ensure that only designated and authorized ARM personnel may access the vault.
- Easy Access for You – When you need your items, it’s easy to access them. Just check in at our front office with your state-issued photo ID and we’ll bring your items to you in a secure and private room.
How Does It Work?
- You place your items in our lockable, heavy-duty canvas storage bags
- We store your bag(s) in our vault and use barcode technology to track them through the intake, storage, retrieval and return process
- You get a dry, secure, fire-protected and climate-controlled space to keep your precious items so you can sleep soundly at night.
The ARM Difference
With 27 years of records management experience, ARM offers:
- Simple billing with no surprises
- Secure chain of custody
- Strict authorized access list
- Various sizes of lockable bags to fit both your items and your budget
- Access to your items with only one hours’ notice
Let Advanced Record Management’s Personal Vault Storage Service take the worry out of storing your valuable documents and items. To learn more, call us at 763-553-1422 or complete the form on this page. One of our friendly team members will help you determine your best personal storage solution.
Get a Quote
"Once again, I need to express my sincere appreciation to your company for coming thru in a big way yesterday when we transferred a lot of charts out of our old clinic building to your business. Adam, as he has been in EVERY interaction I’ve had with him since we first interviewed you and him in 2014 when looking for a new records storage company to partner with, was phenomenal. He is a great worker, an honest and positive man, and a joy to work with…Thanks for partnering with us and serving as our medical records storage company.”
"Thanks—I must say you (and Ryan) give some of the best service ever!"
"I would like to leave an e-Comment Card for Mr. Mike MacDonald. During the past nine months of my employment as the new Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at XXXX, Inc., I have had the wonderful privilege to meet Mr. MacDonald. His brief visits to drop off blank tape cartridges, as well as pick up any outgoing tape cartridges, have been so very pleasant, welcoming and professional! We welcome him anytime, and want to express our appreciation for his courteous and continued customer service!"
"I’d like to pass on a positive comment about Kev and Adam: They did GREAT work this week. They worked hard, efficiently, and professionally and they did the work with a positive attitude. They communicated with me throughout the week superbly and they always let me know the process and their work schedule. I am very picky when it comes to choosing companies to do business with and my expectations on service and product are very high. I expect a lot (ask my children…or better yet, my wife!). Kev and Adam met my standards and I’m very glad we hired your company.
I did express my gratitude to Adam and Kev but I wanted to let you know of how things went this week. Kevin and Adam are great people. As a new customer of yours, my experience so far has been extremely positive."
-Children's Medical Clinic
"I want to thank Ryan from ARM for his fast, professional, and courteous emergency assistance that he provided. It is much appreciated. Thank you!"
"Every person I have ever worked with at ARM has been so very helpful and genuinely kind! Every delivery person, Laurie, yourself – that is such a great thing to see and work with in this day and age, as it is getting more and more rare! Thank you again, Jeff, for having a great company and making my life easier here in Document Control! Have a great summer!"
"Just want to pass along my appreciation for you and your team’s perseverance and responsiveness during these last two weeks. It’s been such a relief to have such a dependable partner in migrating our Mainframe tapes from Dallas to Minneapolis. Thanks again."
"We’ve had a real good run with you for several years. It was one of my best decisions since I’ve been here."
"Seriously Jeff, I think your company is terrific and has great quality service which is at the top of my list when dealing with vendors. This is more important than cost and location."
"Thanks to each member of the Advance Records Management team for another year of friendly and prompt customer service, tender loving care of our boxes, and going the extra mile to ensure our experience is a great one! All that and you send me treats!? Wow. It’s like getting extra whipped cream in my hot cocoa--thank you!!
Wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"